Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Mesh Beach Tote

Large beach bag with a mesh front that lets you see it all

Mesh Bag Tutorial at Patchwork Posse Blog

"A couple of weeks ago– has it really been that long already?!  I was hanging out at the beach.  And do you know what I could have used? You guessed it– a Beach tote bag.  Well, something anyways that wouldn’t get all filled up with sand, could handle a little sprinkling of water, and was light and easy to carry. Not having one around I decided to whip one up for the next time I am heading to water {coming soon!! weeee}  The style of this beach tote bag pattern is over the shoulder with screen fabric on both sides of the bag in the middle.  The bottom of the bag is where I used my UFO Quilt block".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post! Let me know if you have made one-- I'd love to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete