Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Yoda Purse

Option to use craft or hot glue instead of stitching

Yoda Purse Tutorial at Crafty Staci Blog

"I don’t make many crafts for little girls, because I don’t have any mini models readily available. But when Undercover Tourist asked me to make something to celebrate Star Wars Weekends at Disney World, I knew two things:  it was going to involve Yoda and it was going to be for a girl.  I grew up with Star Wars.  Back before all that Jar-Jar nonsense, everyone wanted to be Princess Leia, marry Han Solo and have Luke Skywalker as a brother.  But my absolute favorite character was always Yoda.  There’s just something about that little green guy.  “Do or do not.  There is no try.” Words to live by".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment