Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Chicken Rice Pilaf

http://theseamanmom.com/chicken-rice-pilaf-recipe/
Use quality ingredients for a delicious taste

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"Whenever I feel a little emotional I like to enjoy the little details that give me the feeling of “home” and I found the most effective way is cooking. I particularly like the childhood recipes that my mother used to cook so dearly. She found such great pleasure in seeing our happy faces every time she was serving us her amazing food. This time I thought of a chicken rice pilaf recipe, which doesn’t require much skills or attention but only some quality ingredients to give it a delicious taste. It’s a pretty easy recipe, also very fulfilling and could make a great main dish or a side dish if you skip the chicken. I love pairing it with pickled cucumbers or sweet red pepper. The recipe works best with farm chicken but store bought chicken will do the trick too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment