Saturday, November 21, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Market Basket

http://thefarmhouseinthefield.blogspot.com/2015/11/gathering-basketsgarnering-memories.html
Perfect for gathering produce from the garden or when you go the farmer's market

Tutorial at The Farmhouse in the Field Blog

"When you make a homemade gift for someone, you never know whether they really want it or if it's something that they accept to be nice. I, at least, never am sure. But then someone says something about something you made that really makes you realize how valued it is.  I've been basketweaving since the early nineties and back then, made a lot of baskets. When I moved, I left a lot of baskets at my parent's home. I really didn't think anything about it until last week.  "Your brother wants you to weave him a basket", my mother said.  "Chris wants a basket?"  "Yes, he saw the one I use all the time and I told him you made it", she said.  "Well, she needs to make me one", was my brother's response".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment