Friday, March 18, 2016

Tutorial - ISO Tips for Optimizing Your Photos

http://www.whimsandfancies.com/wandering-camera-march/
Change the light sensitivity of your camera by changing the ISO

Tutorial at Whims And Fancies Blog

"I am using a newly-acquired camera for these photos.  It behaves very differently from my other camera which is of much better quality.  I am learning a lot about the new camera as I continue to take these photos.  One of the settings I love to play with is ISO.  In February I talked about different kinds of light.  Cameras will always do really well in well-lit settings, but the automatic settings do not always work in low light.  The ISO setting of your camera is great for those situations.  ISO values can be set on most cameras, including some point-and-shoot cameras".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment