Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tutorial - Casserole Dish Carrier

Cute Pattern for a Handy Casserole Carrier

Casserole Dish Carrier Tutorial at Love of Sewing Blog

"It seems I am always carrying a hot pan of food along with me. I went to visit my mom at Thanksgiving time and we normally try to sew something while I am there (usually it is my one of my many projects). This time my mom had borrowed a friend's casserole dish carrier that she was in love with. She had wanted to change it up a bit and needed a little help. After reviewing casserole dish carriers on the internet and trying to find a tutorial for one that reflected a style that I wanted, I decided to design my own by incorporating elements of a few different carriers.  It took about 3 hours from start to finish in order to complete. This project is recommended for the sewer that has some experience".... Read more

Pin It

1 comment: