Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tutorial - How to Make Felted Balls / Beads

I've never heard of this technique. Very cool!

Magic of a Tea Ball Tutorial at Wool Thumb Creations
"Well, as it widely known - Japanese are pretty smart people. They came up with this cool tool for felting beads and balls...which is very cool and basically looks like laundry cage for your bra only this one has a handle :P Since I didn't have that tool and I can't read Japanese to figure out how to get one - I used a tea balls which have smaller openings for water to escape through but still pretty effective..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. What a smart idea to use a tea ball to make felted beads! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for finding this one. I have just started adding felted bangles to my shop and wanted to make beads, but I didn't know how to get them evenly round. Now I know the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this trick either. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete