Thursday, October 1, 2009

Exchange Program - Free Collage Sheets from petitepaperie

Edit: This exchange is now closed. You can see the tutorials (as they come in) here.

So what can YOU make with collage sheets?

Petitepaperie is participating in my "Exchange Program - Free Supplies for Tutorials". She's offering to send three collage sheets to each of ten crafters, who will then use them to create a project and tutorial.

Read the guidelines linked to above, then go to my blog to get all of the specifics. She'll be accepting applications until October 14, 2009.

Keep watching Totally Tutorials for the tutorials made using petitepaperie's graphics. Can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to create a tutorial from the collage sheets. Not sure where to apply. (It says "below", but I find nowhere to apply.

    Thanks!
    ShabbyNChic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jody. I'm sorry that I didn't see this comment earlier. I hope you figured out how to apply. You needed to go to my personal blog to read the specifics and to apply. There's a link in the post above to it.

    I hope you'll apply for others. There will always be a link to a blog (either mine or the supplier's blog). That's always where you'll read the details and see how to apply - usually a convo on etsy.

    ReplyDelete