Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Chalkboard Coasters

I love absolutely everything about these coasters - the henna-like designs, the colors, and the fact that you can write on them! Cute and fun!

Chalkboard Coasters
Tutorial at Shrimp Salad Circus

"I always see adorable tile coasters or cute little wine charms, and I love the idea, but that's really just a little too foofy for me. I don't know why the heck I felt so compelled to make a set of coasters, since I never have more than two people over to my most-humble-abode at one time, and I don't have a stick of furniture worthy of protection from life's most vicious elements. All the same though, compelled I was, so here's the end result: my anti-foofy, claim-your-beverage-in-semi-permanent-style, bright and sunshiny coasters!..." Read more

1 comment: