Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Double-Decker Card Carrier

What a fun idea! Do you have a card-lover in your life?

Double-Decker Card Carrier Tutorial at Pleasant Boundaries
"Anyway, we were with the Kendricks and Gaudreaus, and Gabriela was at it again. Card sharking, I mean. (Well, not really, because she’s honest. But you’ve never seen a 10-year-old card enthusiast with such dealing ability!)
Amy remarked that with all of my sewing therapy, I should come up with some way to carry the deck of cards that always hitched a ride in Gabriela’s purse. She may leave home and forget her money or lip gloss, but she was never found without the capacity for a rousing game while awaiting appetizers..." Read more
Dayna

2 comments:

  1. Dayna, I'm so glad you re-submitted! I tried to post this a few days ago but the old address wasn't working. I thought I lost you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dotty! Thank you so much! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete