Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Vintage Bike Basket

This is so incredibly cute! Be sure to click on the blue tutorial button at the bottom of the page to go to the tutorial.

Vintage Bike Basket Tutorial at A Lemon Squeezy Home
"Remember my son's Bike Basket I made?...I remember finishing his, and thinking how pretty it could be for a girl with a few changes. So I re-designed the entire thing to fit an adult vintage style bike. *This basket actually fits my son's child size bike, so it doesn't even have to be only for an adult bike!..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Girl, where do you get your energy? I love your creations. be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my basket! It's exciting to be on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is talented Cindy!

    My pleasure Christie! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    ReplyDelete