Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make a Father's Day Photo Frame

Any dad would love, this! (So would Mom, grandparents, or any of the kids too - if done with their own names of course!)

Father's Day Frame Tutorial at Smart-Bottom Enterprises
"Last year, I saw this on the Martha Stewart site, and I knew we needed to try it out. But I also knew I wanted to change it up a little. For example, Martha Stewart's template says Dad. Peyton and Ella still say Daddy, so I wanted their frame to reflect their perfect little kid-ness. And I wanted them to color the frame to make it extra personal. I love how it turned out..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Father's Day frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Darcy! It's so cute! Thanks for submitting it.

    ReplyDelete