Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tutorial - How to Make Design Your Own Recipe Cards

Digital scrapbook kits? Seriously? Where have I been? Oh my gosh. Playing with that looks like so much fun and totally addictive.

Love those recipe cards. I also love her blog banner. It stopped me in my tracks the second I landed there.

Design Your Own Recipe Cards Tutorial at My Computer is my Canvas
"This week, I thought it would be fun to cool down a bit and show them how to make their own ice-cream at home! A perfect activity for any kiddo on a hot day or would even make a fun a birthday party activity. Anyway, we talked about the parts of a recipe and how to make proper measurements... then we went straight to work! Of course, if you know me... you know I couldn't resist whipping up some fun recipe cards for them to take home!
Later... I thought it might be nice to do a quick, step-by-step tutorial on how I created the recipe card. And really, this tutorial can apply to any kind of digital project or layout... it's fun to see how a project comes together as each element is added..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment