Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tutorial - How to Organize Fabric with Mini Bolts

That photo is swoon worthy! What a fabulous organizational system!

Organize Fabric with Mini Bolts Tutorial at Smashed Peas and Carrots
"I belong to a fabric group and one day a while back we got into a big discussion about how we organize our fabric. There were several ladies in the group that mentioned they used these boards and loved them. You can get a pack of about 100 for around $10-11 and for that price I just had to try them. Let me tell you I'm in LOVE! They work perfectly and because their true purpose is to maintain the quality of those pricey comic books they are perfect for fabric. They are archival and won't mess with the colors or quality of your fabric...can I get a Woot Woot for that!!..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this! I just re-organized my fabrics with this method and I'm so happy with it!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete