Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Summer's End Tea Party Floral Centerpiece

Gorgeous! How inspiring. Perhaps we could all find things in our yard to make centerpieces that we'd never thought of!

Summer's End Tea Party Floral Centerpiece Tutorial at spider flower
"I walked out the back door yesterday morning with our dogs and pussy cats in tow. As we wandered around the backyard, looking for some flowers for my next project, I realised that summer is coming to an end. Not a flower was in sight except for some ground cover primulas so I went out to the front of the house where the roses reside - not a single bud.

Well, there was one more little garden that I hadn't checked - the vegetable garden. Admittedly it has been a little neglected, but the sturdy little herbs and leafy greens have soldiered on despite the lack of water. So I trotted back around to the back of the house and found miracle of miracles: the only flowers with stems in the whole garden..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment