Monday, August 29, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Little Girl's Summer Halter Dress

Too cute! You have to see the shirred back!

Little Girl's Summer Halter Dress Tutorial at Love Affair with my Brother
"Sadly, I couldn't go to the wedding in Oklahoma. But I did make a dress and matching vest for the twins. I even took pictures of all the steps so that I could make an awesome tutorial for you Brother Lovers.
But, my darn computer or camera or dog ate my SD card. It just fell apart and I am unable to get any pictures off of it. Luckily, I had just emptied it, and the only ones I lost were the tutorial pictures.

Luckily, I love the dress so much, that I am going to make another for Mae, so I can just do up another tutorial..." Read more

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! thank you so much for featuring my tutorial. I will have to put up a button now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for submitting it Sunni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work are very beautiful. I congratulate them
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete