Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recipe - How to Make Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing

Yum!

Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe at Life Blessons
"I'm not one of those people who inherently loves salads. I think they're alright, but I'd much prefer the sandwich with mayo or a dish with roasted sweet potatoes on the side. However, I know that a good hearty salad is a great way to get some extra veggies into your diet, so I make sure to serve a couple throughout the week.

One thing I've learned is that if you're going to try to go healthy, you need to make it enjoyable. So it is with me and my salads. Which is why I've been on a quest to find salad dressings that make the plateful of lush greens something to savor..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. Now that is an interesting raspberry vinagrette dressing. It must have a little zing in it with the mustard--I will have to try it when raspberries are back in season.

    ReplyDelete