Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Vampire Bat Napkin Ring

Very fun!

Vampire Bat Napkin Ring Tutorial at Craftlinky
"Create an easy spooky vampire bat napkin ring for your Halloween party! Kids can help with this project as it involves simple tracing and cutting.

Black felt, card stock, or craft foam can be used for this quick project.

You can make a face on them or leave them plain. I think the face would be preferred for kids, but I like it better plain.

An orange napkin is perfect to set off a vampire bat napkin ring!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring the Vampire bat! I'm enjoying the Halloween ideas you've been showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Noreen! Thanks so much for submitting it!

    I've really been enjoying the Halloween tutes also!

    ReplyDelete