Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make an Easy Flannel and Fleece Quilt

Flannel and Fleece! Does it get any snugglier?

Easy Flannel and Fleece Quilt Tutorial at Quilt in Progress
"Simple to make, this quilt can be whipped up in a few hours and make a child happy all winter long.

I made these in snuggle-quilt size for a child, but the same steps apply if you want to make it adult size or large enough for a bed. No batting needed.

My husband and I couldn’t resist the monkey and frog fabrics we found in flannel one day. I had already made lap quilts for the two of us using cotton for the front (not pieced, whole cloth) and batting with flannel backing. I wondered how it would work to use fleece for the backing. It would be soft, and warm and heavy enough to replace the batting as well..." Read more

1 comment:

  1. I just recently took up quilting,nice tutorial.

    ReplyDelete