Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make a Felt Stocking Gift Card Holder

It's great to add a little something handmade to a gift card!

Stocking Gift Card Holder Tutorial at Bean Bug Crafts
"As Christmas shopping is slowly starting to come to an end and gift giving starts to begin, you may be left with either no idea what to get the person you have left on your list, or you know, and you are just waiting to purchase the gift card they want at the last minute.

Well, I have a quick tutorial for a cute gift card holder that will help you to personalize your "last minute" gift. It involves felt, no sewing, enough room for a gift card and even a candy cane, and did I mention I think it's cute?!?!..." Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dotty for featuring my no-sew stocking gift card holder! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this would be perfect for co-worker gifts. I know that my co-workers always love the scratchers lottery tickets and it would be perfect to put a ticket in one of these with some candy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete