Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tutorial - How to Make an Oversized Hoodie

So cool! I'm so impressed! A hoodie! And she says it's easy!

Oversized Hoodie Tutorial at The Boy Trifecta
"I've found that, while there are some great boys patterns, many of the end at size 6 or 7, leaving my extremely tall 9-year-old out of the handmade fun. I also find that sewing for him can get pricey, because his garments require so much fabric! Many hoodie patterns are fully lined, designed to help the home sewist enclose raw fabric edges. This pattern is designed to conserve fabric by lining only the hood, while still being large enough for a big kid. I think this pattern is a comfortable size 12. Also, this is a QUICK project. I can get through this hoodie in less than 90 minutes..." Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment