Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tutorial - Jewelry Holder

Organize Your Jewelry Collection

Jewelry Holder Tutorial at Creative Mind Blog

"I have some Jewelry collection which is mostly packed in jewelry boxes, Not in any organized way! I always want to keep them in a Creative way & my Creative Mind was thinking about it from a few months...just Thinking..but finally I have DONE something!! ….I was so excited when I make this Jewelry/Accessory hanger or Holder..whatever you would like you can say".... Read more

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. and this is what i really need. My mom loves buying jewelry for her daughters (that's me and my sister)we've collected a bunch, from birthstone jewelry to a combination of gemstone jewelry. some items are being tangled with each other whew!

    thanks & Love lots. Hope for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post about the Oracle Academy. I just learned something new!
    jewelry repair lufkin tx

    ReplyDelete