Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tutorial - Making a Pattern for Pants from Pants

You Know Those Pants that Fit Just Right? 

Making a Pattern for Pants from Pants Tutorial at Life on Willowdale Blog

"This tutorial is for making a pattern for pants from existing pants. A super simple thing but one that I didn't really know how to do 6 months ago. And since I've learned I've done it a bunch of times. Here I'll show how to do it with a pair of my son's size 9 month pants but I also used the exact same technique to make my husband's PJ pants that I gave him for Christmas".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.
    Rubbermaid 16783 Classic hot file 4-pocket hanging files for partitions, legal/printout, smoke

    ReplyDelete