Monday, April 23, 2012

Tutorial - How to Store Embroidery Floss

See What You Have at a Glance

Embroidery Floss Storage Tutorial at Zombies Wearing Helmets Blog

"There are lots of awesome ways to organize embroidery floss, and I've tried most of them. None really worked for me though, and the biggest problem was having to choose between sorting them by colour numbers or by colour families. I wanted to have my skeins in numerical order to quickly and easily find colours needed for a pattern, and I wanted to be able to see all of the colours together without too much hassle. Basically, I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I briefly considered leaving them lined up on the dining table before I realized that we'd have nowhere to play board games. Or eat. This is why I need a craft room" Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment