Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Dress from Shirts

Made from 3 shirts and one T-shirt

Dress Tutorial at Creative Chaos Blog

"It was pretty simple to do and it would have been relatively quick too if I would have managed to sew the right sides together straight away, but, as they say, learning by doing (also very good for those of us wanting to become more patient... I made it out of three old shirts from my man and one old t-shirt of mine. Unfortunately, using old shirts here is quite different from doing the same for example in Europe. There are so many people here that would love even an old shirt, so I was under pressure to make something nice if I dare and cut up valuable items.  Not sure if it is nice, but I am extremely fond of my little dress".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment