Friday, May 4, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make No Sew Roman Shades

Use Mini Blinds as the Base

No Sew Roman Shades Tutorial at Objective Home Blog

"Do you love roman shades? Do you love the price of roman shades (at least ones with cute fabric)? Do you love how HARD and time consuming and expensive it is to make your own roman shades? Yeah. Me neither. I have been on the lookout for patterned, cheerful roman shades that won't cost me half my paycheck, for my kitchen for a couple of months now. " Read more

2 comments:

  1. exactly what I need now, we are renewing our bathroom and I can even reuse the old blinds I wanted to throw away because they are dirty after more than 15 years. Gosh, what a good idea! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea....Roman shades look so beautiful in house...it add more value.
    Roman shades concord, ca

    ReplyDelete