Friday, June 1, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Hummingbird Feeder

Can you guess what the red flower is made from?

Hummingbird Feeder Tutorial at Shabby Beach Nest Blog

"I remembered reading somewhere that when plastic bottles were thrown into the regular garbage instead of being recycled, they took up to 1,ooo years to decompose in a landfill.  And here’s another bit of useless trivia (I’m great at those): Making new plastic takes more energy than recycling it. In honor of Mother Earth – and because I was feeling guilty for all those bottles I chucked into the garbage bin when Maddy and I ventured to the park – I decided to transform my bottles of water into hummingbird feeders".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Nice reuse of the soda bottle. And I love the plastic spoon flower!

    ReplyDelete