Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Cat Scratching Post

Heavy Duty and Built to Last

Cat Scratch Post Tutorial at Dream a Little Bigger Blog

"Never, ever, ever will I have a cat declawed. I have decided that cats have claws and if I have cats I have to deal with that fact. If I didn't want cat claws then I shouldn't have gotten cats.  If you don't have cats, you may envision my home with wrecked furniture and scratched up rugs, but that isn't the case. You can train cats to use a scratching post and you can trim their nails. Which is why I didn't even flinch when purchasing a cat scratching post last year. I paid $40 and it was a really great one compared to a lot of them I had seen. It lasted a few months before the covering started to come off and it had to be replaced. When I noticed that the cats were getting pissy witht their post, I knew it was time to replace it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment