Monday, April 29, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make Garden Plant Labels

Attractive labeling for your garden veggies
Plant Label Tutorial at Confessions of an Overworked Mom Blog

"With my brand new raised garden beds planted, I really wanted some cute garden plant labels to label each of my plants.  I looked at some of the garden plant labels at the store but they were fairly pricey.  I like my garden plant labels to be large enough so that when the plant grows, I can still find the label and identify the plant. These garden plant labels are very easy to make and take only a few minutes.  If you are artistic, you can paint the words and vegetables on the front of your pots.  Painting is not one of my skills, so I chose to write the words with permanent markers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment