Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Turban Style Leather Necklace

A fairly simple process that takes minutes to make

NecklaceTutorial at Jewels of Sayuri Blog

"When I returned from my cousin's wedding and my annual sourcing trip to Delhi, I received a box from Plessmann. Endless leather, a leading supplier of high quality leather cords based in Germany near the gold city" of Pforzheim. It contained an array of  of beautiful leather cords and it really made me try out some new designs. As I was playing around with cords trying to make a graduated cords necklace or a spiral bib necklace, my mom suggested that I try loosley knotting it to make a Turban - birds nest kind of base. I was intrigued and decide to make and add the design to my Rhapsody collection".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment