Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Girl's Sun Dress

Sew a ruffly lettuce hem and cross over bodice on this pretty dress

Sun Dress Tutorial at Sewing the Littleheart Collection Blog

"Well, it has definitely been a while, lots has been going on, and I just needed to take a little time-out from writing tutorials (not sewing). But I did get a lot done over the last month, and the weather is finally warm (even hot!), so we are getting a lot of use out of what I have made. Littleheart is definitely in a dress/skirt ONLY phase (which means all of he pretty shorts are just put away in the closet). I try to keep up with her phases, not easy, since they change so fast. But I have made her a few new sundresses (luckily some of the ones from last year still fit) and have a few ideas for some more.  Anyway, this crossover ruffle sundress was inspired by a dress I saw online (I really don't remember where). Want to make one? Read on".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment