Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make an Easter Plaque

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2014/03/how-to-celebrate-easter-using-sculpey.html
Materials provided by Sculpey as part of a Tutorial Exchange

Tutorial at Altered Book Lover Blog

"I would like to thank Kym at Totally Tutorials for the opportunity to create this tutorial, and to Sculpey for providing the products I will use to create it.  Kym does a wonderful job with her exchange program, and I am thrilled to be a part of it. The products Sculpey sent me are shown above.  They include the Sculpey III 30 Color Sampler, the 11 piece Sculpey Essential Tools, two Sculpey Texture Plates, and two sets of Premo! Mini Metal Cutters, although the set I didn't use is out of camera range".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment