Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Accessory Hanger

http://www.sparkandchemistry.com/2/post/2014/03/closet-diy-make-a-scarf-and-accessory-hanger.html
Made with shower hooks and a pants hanger

Tutorial at Spark & Chemistry Blog
 
"If you couldn't get enough of the other accessory hangers, I've created another hanger for you to try!  And this one gives special attention to your scarves.  If you're like me, you have a closet tub full of different scarves piled on top of each other (guilty).  I know I need to hang them up, but I hate looping them over a plastic hanger.  They always slip off, it's super heavy, and they're all scrunched together, so they wrinkle.  Not fun to deal with.  So I've come up with a very cute and simple accessory hanger for all of your beautiful scarves.  The best part, this cost me less than $2.00".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment