Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Flower Candy Holder

http://aboutfamilycrafts.com/flower-candy-holder-craft/
Ribbon flower to hold candy or small treat

Tutorial at About Family Crafts Blog

"One thing I look forward to the most when spring rolls around is watching the flowers in my garden grow and bloom. While it might still be awhile before I see real flowers bloom, I figured I could make my own blooming beauty.  I recently found this thin, burlap ribbon and I bought it not really knowing what to use it for. I love it when I figure out a project before it gathers dust! I paired that with a few brightly colored buttons and a flower was born.  Glued atop a plastic tube I had leftover from a craft challenge, it makes a perfect candy or gift holder".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment