Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Girl's Summer Dress

http://whatsmummyupto.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/tutorial-summer-frills-dress.html
Pretty ruffled dress to sew for the summer months

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"Since my interest in sewing has increased over the past few years, I find that I'm always noticing people's (especially kid's) outfits, and often my inspiration for a design comes from something I saw a kid wearing somewhere and thought looked cute.  Does anyone else do that??  Well, this little frilly number is the perfect example.  I was sitting behind some friends at church one week, and noticed their little girl wearing a beautiful floral dress with frilly cap sleeves and a couple of buttons at the back.  It's such a feminine little dress, and is super-cute!  In fact, I remember that little girl's big sister also wearing the dress before her!  Love a good hand-me-down".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment