Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Indoor Fruit Picking Tree

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/03/indoor-fruit-picking-toddler-activity.html
Give your child a basket to gather their felt fruit.

Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"This winter, I have been ” Pinteresting” my way through every reasonable toddler activity.  It’s March.  And there is still about a foot of snow on the ground here in Northeast Iowa.  I am feeling hopeful though, because there has to be and end to this soon.  I am feeling very optimistic when I notice the sun still shining close to 5:30 PM.  I have been stuck in the house with my boys.  My 28 month old Boy and my 2 month old boy.  I have done my best to ” Make the Best of Everything”.  And actually, I can say I have not gone insane. The other week, my two-year old begged me to go outside to he could play on his swing-set and go cherry picking.  Last summer, we went cherry picking while on vacation in Wisconsin".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment