Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Nook Book Holder

http://www.maidenjane.blogspot.com/2014/03/diy-nook-book-holder.html
Nook holder made from with an old book

Tutorial at Maiden Jane Blog

"My daughter, whose room is stacked floor to ceiling (literally) with books, was adamantly opposed to any type of e-reader. I think it was a matter of principle, and I understand that. She had started reading some library books on her Ipod. We use Overdrive to read and/or listen to selections from our libraries. But she had mentioned that while reading books in her loft bed at night the light was too bright for her roommate. When I saw a $39 Nook deal before Christmas, I thought it would be a nice gift for her. Just something she could load some books on for those middle-of-the-night-can't-sleep reads. There was one problem, I didn't know that the basic Nook required lighting. Problem not solved. So she upgraded her Nook to one that has adjustable lighting. She didn't get one with online access, so she still needs to hook it up to her computer to transfer files to it. But she likes it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment