Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Pretzel Fishing Rods

http://thetiptoefairy.com/blog/2014/03/pretzel-fishing-rods.html
A fun edible craft

Tutorial at the Tip Toe Fairy Blog

"A few weeks ago we attended a spaghetti dinner at my youngest’s preschool. It’s the big fundraiser for the school with silent auctions and a big bake sale.  I brought cotton candy cake pops and some yummy cupcakes I’ll be sharing later this week. While we were there, I noticed other kids running around with a big pretzel stick and a piece of licorice attached to it.  I finally realized it was a pretzel fishing rod, and they were in the bake sale.  I had never seen anything like this.  The kids all went crazy for them.  My husband bought a couple for our two youngest. My son immediately used it for sword fighting".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment