Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Cloud Watercolor Artwork

http://www.mabeyshemadeit.com/april-showers-specimen-art/
Free cut file for creating an April Showers art work

Tutorial at Mabey She Made It Blog

"A lot of you have probably seen this decor available at Target –I know it’s been popular.  I love how fresh it is and the ombre look. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to create something inspired by it. At first, I was going to do hearts and a red background for Valentine’s Day–didn’t happen. Then I thought I’d do shamrocks, but who am I kidding–I don’t decorate for St. Patrick’s Day. Then one day I was driving, and I noticed how the blue sky did this same thing–darker at the horizon and lighter the further up I looked. There were a few fluffy clouds in the sky, and I knew I’d found the perfect mix of inspiration–April Showers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment