Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Collapsible Travel Tray

http://esheepdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/02/free-patterntutorial-cutting-corners.html
Clip corners together with binder clips for an handy tray

Tutorial at eSheep Designs Blog

"You know how in the classier hotels, the water glasses are capped with these paper "hats" that are about an inch deep? Without exception, I always end up putting my ring, watch, and necklace into one of those when I turn in for the night. A year and a half ago, I purchased a small brass plate from Tunisia to serve that function, but I worry about leaving it behind somewhere and thus losing a cherished souvenir.  Which means, of course, that I have to step up and create my own collapsible tray! You know what I mean — one of those "flat pack" things where, when you pinch the corners together, it forms a tray that you can use to hold small items. Depending on the size of the square that you start out with, you can make these as tiny or as large as you need".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment