Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Tissue Paper Flower

http://pinkflamingohandcrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/how-to-make-tissue-paper-flowers.html
Step by step tutorial for a classic craft project

Tutorial at Pink Flamingo Handcrafting Blog

"I found a lovely book in a second hand shop the other day. It was a girls' annual from 1985 and had lots of great pictures and articles in it; it was also falling to pieces with a broken spine and had lots of scribbles on some of the pages - perfect for upcycling!  I started to cut it up to take images for card making and to add pieces to ephemera craft packs when I found a lovely page showing you how to make tissue paper flowers. So I thought I'd give it a go and turn it into a tutorial for here".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment