Monday, July 14, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Felt Christmas Tree

http://so-sew-easy.com/christmas-july-fab-felt-christmas-tree/
Celebrate Christmas in July by making a felt tree

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"When my husband saw me gradually assembling and sewing what looked like a Christmas tree in late May, he was rather confused. He knows I like to be organised, but even he thought that was a bit early.  I tried to explain about Christmas in July, but he’s never heard of it.  We’re from the UK and its not a term you’d hear there – is it just the US?  You can read more about the origins of Christmas in July at Wikipedia.  Not to be deterred by his Scrooge impressions, I’ve made the cutest Christmas Tree.  What do you think?  It’s the perfect size to go on an entry table or use as a table centerpiece, although I designed it initially with toddlers in mind, so they could safely decorate their own Christmas Tree. I even included magic buttons to play Christmas Carols too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment