Friday, August 1, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Minecraft Style Sword

http://cassiescreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2014/02/minecraft-sword-tutorial-using-wooden.html
Paint the blocks before gluing them together

Tutorial at Cassie's Crafts Blog

"This sword is made using 1/2 in wooden blocks that are painted and then glued together. The tutorial on youtube was made using 1 inch blocks I believe. I wanted to make sure they would like it and it didn't take as long as it did when we did the 1 inch blocks. Plus, it was a perfect size that the boys could choose if they wanted it hung on the wall or some other way.  I have to say that sometimes our crafts that we make always end up with me making the rest of it while the kiddos go play but they stuck with this one. I really had fun making it too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment