Monday, August 11, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Necklace Holder

http://a-kaleidoscopic-dream.blogspot.com/2014/08/necklacechain-holder.html
Store your chains on a shoestring budget

Tutorial at A Kaledoscopic Dream Blog

"My jewelry organization has always been a shameful mess but definitely not in the recent times. If you had read my DIY Desk organizer post, you would know that my 2014 resolution is just better organization practices. My dangling earrings were saved by this earrings holder project. And now, it is the turn of chains/necklaces for rescue. I used to store all my necklaces and chains in a jewelry box, which was just not functional. The long chains gets all tangled up that it gets too difficult to untangle. If you are anything like me, you’d rather spend your time on a DIY project for a chain organizer than spend time untangling them.And so here it is – the most ".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment