Monday, August 4, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Summer Dress

http://widicreations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/summer-dress-pattern-variation.html
Little girl's dress has a fitted bodice and elastic back

Tutorial at WIDI Blog

"I've today a variation of the summer dress pattern. Read variation as easy or lazy. Instead of having 3 tiers for the skirt I made a really quick dress with just one tier. It took about 1/2 an hour to sew this up. This is the easiest project I've made so far I guess. The skirts I made were far more complex than this. You can make it as long or short as you want. Instead of having the 3 tiers like for the tiered summer dress we will make only 1. we will only use the measurements for "1 front" and "1 back" from the table below. The height(breadth of the tier) is totally upto you.  I went for above knee but you could do a top version as well".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment