Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tutorial - Recycle a Man's Shirt into a Retro Dress

http://www.lolanova.com/2014/07/mens-shirt-into-retro-dress.html
Make a cute retro style sun dress

Tutorial at Lola Nova Blog

"My brother accidentally bought a shirt that was far, far too large for him. Rather than return it, it sat in the bottom of a cupboard for months doing nothing, so I kindly offered to take it off of his hands. Being quite a large shirt, there was plenty of material to work with for my latest refashion, as you can see it swamps me! I do have a love of all things vintage, so I decided that a retro style sun dress would be a great project. This is probably my most ambitious upcycle to date, and it wasn't plain sailing but i'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, so... grab yourself a large shirt and let the refashioning commence"....Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment