Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tutorial - Cross Stitched Phone Cover

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/cross-stitch-hot-air-balloon-phone-cover/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=cross-stitch-hot-air-balloon-phone-cover
Cross Stitch a Hot Air Balloon Phone Cover

Tutorial at Oomanoot Blog

"You may remember that I got a cross stitch phone cover for my birthday half a million years ago? I couldn’t decide what to embroider on it, so I waited and waited and waited and then bam! I realized that a hot air balloon would be perfect. I told you I’m obsessed. Now, kind readers, you must understand that I have not done any cross stitch since I was a tween, which is many many many years ago. I have probably committed several cross stitch atrocities while making this pattern. I kind of got stuck in several places because I did not plan ahead correctly (which is why the pattern is not exactly the same as the actual completed cover, do as the pattern shows – don’t do as I do".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment