Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Whole Wheat Muesli Muffin

http://theseamanmom.com/whole-wheat-muesli-muffins-with-blueberries/
Makes a great breakfast with milk or coffee

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"Today I’d like to offer you a healthy muffin recipe. This whole wheat muesli muffins recipe has less sugar, whole wheat flour, muesli and lots of fruit. I love it that it’s so easy to make, super quick to prepare and makes a great breakfast next to a glass of milk or coffee. I though of an idea to offer my little ones a healthy breakfast where I get to trick them into eating more fruit and whole wheat.  Guess what, a dessert like recipe always does the trick! The whole wheat muesli muffins were a big hit, they only managed to last until the next day. Fair enough the adults helped a bit with a muffin or two and in some cases a little more than just that".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment