Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tutorial - Make Pumpkin Decorations with Pallets

http://littlehouseoffour.blogspot.com/2014/08/pallet-pumpkins.html

Cute, easy to make, and the materials are free

Tutorial at Little House of Four Blog

"Fall is just around the corner and that means it's almost time for all the fall festivals and activities.  Some of my fondest memories with my kids are playing in the leaves and going to the local pumpkin patch for a hay ride and pumpkin picking.  With pumpkins on my mind and pallets in the yard I decided to combine the two and make pallet pumpkins.  I started by cutting the boards apart with a circular saw. Once I had the boards cut from the pallet I started cutting them into smaller pieces".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my pallet pumpkins! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I enjoyed sharing your project.

      Delete