Monday, February 16, 2015

Tutorial - How to Refashion a Chair with Paint

http://boreibydesign.blogspot.com/2015/01/chair-love-vintage-chair-gets-french.html
A one-of-a-kind chair makeover

Tutorial at Borei by Design Blog

"I made a great new artist, blogging, interior designer friend (SK Sartell) over at Hometalk where she and I are fellow bloggers. She has some mad artistic skills and with permission I just HAD to share a brief tutorial on some of her recent work. First, Sartell found a pair of dusty, dirty, velvet covered chairs with amazing bones....She instead gave the original fabric a good cleaning and then directly painted the fabric.  Yes, I said paint it and I'm sooooo glad that she did because the results are amazing. Here is a brief run down of the steps she took via her words & pics".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment